Is it costing you more and more money to keep your old furnace working?
- Your utility bills are becoming quite high?
- The age of your furnace. The average furnace has a lifespan of 10 – 16 years, if maintained.
- Are some rooms in your house too cold?
- The flame of your burner should be blue. If the flame of your burner is yellow or orange, incomplete burning of the fuel is occurring. Dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are produced.
- Is your old furnace beginning to make strange noises?
“What Are The Benefits Of Replacing Your Old Furnace”
- Newer units operate much more efficiently.
- Newer units give the customer better control of their heating.
- Eliminate costly repair for many years into the future.
- Savings on your utility bills.
- Provides more even heat throughout your home.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning will show up on time. We will get the job done right the first time to insure you are satisfied with our work. We work hard to build lasting relationships with our customers.