According to the EPA, indoor air can be 2 – 5 times as polluted as the air outside, and this can wreak havoc on people with allergies. Allergens such as pet dander, house dust mites, and mold can be found in your HVAC system, and will circulate each time you heat or cool your house. If you or your family suffer from frequent coughing, chest tightness, sore throat, watery or itchy eyes, shortness of breath, or asthma, you may want to consider an air purifier, air filtration system or other air filtration options.
Your family can enjoy healthier, cleaner and fresher indoor air.
The indoor air purification professionals at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning can improve the indoor air quality in your home. With solutions ranging from whole house air purification systems, air purifiers for your heating and cooling system, and air duct cleaning and sealing we have an option for every budget and need. We will test indoor air quality for allergens, mold, fungus, carbon monoxide, radon and other toxic pollutants, and our air quality experts will recommend the right air cleaner or air purification system for your home.
We offer complete indoor air quality home services
- Indoor air testing
- Installation and repair of whole home air purification systems
- Installation of air filtration systems to protect your family
- Ultraviolet air disinfection in your air ducts
- Whole house furnace humidifiers
- Home heating system tune-up & cleaning
- Air duct cleaning, repair and installation
- Carbon monoxide detector systems installed and tested
- HEPA filters and air purification
Concerned about indoor air quality? Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Your family will breathe easier – 856.533.0888
|A Family of Home Services:
Strong partnerships & a national support system.