MicroPower Guard® Low Pressure- 1″ Electronic Air Cleaner
The MicroPower Guard® (MPG) Low Pressure slips into the standard 1″ rack in the heating/cooling system. The MPG Low Pressure combines its unique electronically charged polarized media with mechanical filtration. Airborne particles, especially the sub-micron invisible contaminants, make up the vast majority of all airborne particles. They are charged (polarized) as they enter the MPG, where they are trapped and fused to the high efficiency pads.
Clean healthy indoor air backed by your MPG dealer.
- No costly ductwork required, slips into the standard 1″ rack.
- Efficient Sub-Micron Filtration
- Up to 97% efficient at 0.3 microns.
- Efficiency increases as media pads load.
- Economical Operation!
- Diamond screen alleviates “face loading” for a better air flow.
- Powerful air filtration for the price of a 40 watt light!
- Easy Maintenance!
- No washing or chemical cleaning required!
- Eco-friendly replacement pads take only moments to change.
- Media pads are generally changed every 3 months.
- Dependable, Quiet, Healthy Operation!
- 24 volt platform delivers safe 7200V DC polarized charge to the pads.
- No ozone is produced, unlike traditional electronic units.
- Does not create ionized particles that can darken walls and furniture.
Installation: This electronic polarized filter replaces standard 1” furnace filters without any modifications. Complete installation only requires 1 hour.