Tankless Type Hot Water Heaters
Be Informed About Your Choice That’s Good For Business
- Gas supply line must be adequate, if you are replacing a existing tank type unit the gas supply line may not be large enough.
- Run a single dedicated electrical line.
- Install a stainless steel or PVC vent pipe.
- Constant Uninterrupted supply of hot water
- High Efficiency, reduces monthly utility bill
- High Quality lasts 20 to 30 years compared to 15 to 20 years for standard tank types
- Increase value of your property.
- Smaller size can reduce space requirements.
- Initial costs are greater than tank type units.
- Existing gas line may not be large enough.
- Dedicated electrical line required.
- While more efficient than tank type, payback could be 15 to 20 years.
- Requires professional yearly maintenance.
Tankless hot water heaters can work great for many commercial and residential home requirements. The full demand for hot water must, however, be correctly evaluated or the system will not produce the volume of hot water desired.
One Hour Heating an Air Conditioning Supplies all types of water heaters, electric, Gas tank-less and tank type, all makes and models. We provide maintenance, repair, and installation on all units. We offer a free estimate for new installations and will work with you to provide you with the best value and reliability possible.
The Average 2,000sq ft and under Home With A Family of 4. Will Have A Single Tankless Unit. Larger Homes With Larger Family’s Will Typically Have Two Tankless Units. A Small Commercial Business Could Have Only 1 Tankless Unit Or Many Units Depending On The Water Flow Requirement.
No Matter What Your Size Or Application, One Hour Heating And Air Conditioning Will Be Ready To Assist You With Your Tankless Hot Water Heater Selection. Have Questions Call And Speak To One Of Our Friendly Hot Water Experts Today.